Thursday, March 14, 2013

Music Videos!

1. Seeed- Aufsehen (0:04)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6JYzOjglBs
This is my favorite Seeed song. I am absolutely surprised by how much I can understand after this term. I think that between the vocabulary and the use of verb tenses it is much easier to follow along with the songs. I have been listening to this song for a couple of years and its almost all of the sudden that I understand the chorus.
2. Frida Gold- Wovon Sollen Wir Träumen (0:04)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZbsqG_R3ySE#!
I was actually very surprised how "poppy" this music sounds. It is very similar to American music. I think that the costumes give the video away as being European. They are awesome, the shapes and colors blow me away. I wonder who influenced who in regards to the apparel featured in this video. Although it looks very European it doesnt look very German, I would love to learn more about the fashion side of Germany because Berlin is one of the fashion capitals of the world. It would be neat to know if it was a German who designed the outfits for this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment